Craft Product School – online spring editionOnline Workshop Digital Product Design User Experience
🔮 What is CRAFT PRODUCT SCHOOL?
Craft Product School is a digital product school for beginners and young professionals who want to grow their career or transition to entrepreneurship.
🎨 Why DIGITAL PRODUCT?
Product knowledge stands at the intersection of technical and business savviness, strategic vision and design. People who are product savvy are better prepared for entrepreneurship, or a leadership career in software management, design or creative direction.
🍌 What will I learn?
Participants will learn about:
– Market trends: How do we spot them? Cheat code for spotting and building the next big thing
– How have the business models changed in the past years, as the world became more networked?
– How do I generate new business ideas?
– How do I test a product or service idea?
– What is a persona and how do I design one?
– How do I talk to potential users?
🦊 Who will be the tutor?
Andra is a digital product and service designer and creative lead. She has over 7 years experience in working with international brands, as well as advising early stage startups on how to communicate and innovate. Her public recognitions include nominations at competitions such as Golden Drum Europe, Central European Startup Awards or Facebook.
🎨 We will also hold special sessions with our experts in artificial intelligence, human-computer interaction and product leadership: Inclusion in Product Design, Design Ethics, Product Leadership.
🎟️ What is the price?
The price for 6 online sessions (webinars) of Product & Business Design is 130 EUR. If you buy all the 6 sessions, you will get:
– Access to Founder/ Product Builder Support Circle
– Goal Setting Call
– 50% Discount on Creative Services
– Tips to Insider Events and Conferences