The Futur Euro Tour 2023 / Bucharest – The Business Clinic WorkshopWorkshop Design Management Service Design
Join Us For Our Multi-City Workshop Tour
In April 2023, Chris Do of The Futur will be hosting 2 separate workshops in multiple cities across Europe. Whether you are early in your ventures or want to expand your current business, these workshops are designed to help creative professionals to become successful and sell their products and services.
- Business Clinic – Learn to price painlessly, become a subject-matter expert, diagnose your clients problems, and close deals without friction (even if you’re an introvert and hate sales).
- Personal Branding Workshop – Whether you’re looking to build authority, create an audience for your course or book, generate thought leadership, become a sought-after public speaker, or build community, be intentional in how you show up.
The Business Clinic Workshop
Whatever you think, think the opposite.
Your relationship with money, how you see yourself and your clients, will determine the kind of business you will have. In western culture, it can be taboo to talk about money. “The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil”. The Labor Theory of Value states: the economic value of a good or service is determined by the total amount of “socially necessary labor” required to produce it.
It is no wonder then that many creative professionals have a difficult time running a profitable business. We tie value to labor, feel guilty about making money, and if something is easy for us, we can’t internally reconcile the conflict of charging more.
The goal of all businesses is to charge more, do the best work, provide the best service, for fewer clients. Learn why you should be charging more:
- Automatically filter out poor fits who can’t afford you
- Attract clients who have big problems that need solving
- Be perceived as an expert (why else could they charge this much?)
- Be allowed to lead the engagement/given control
- Reduce competition
- Hire best-in-class staff
- Allow you and your team to do their best work
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
How to have the money conversation so that you can charge more, price painlessly, be seen as the subject matter expert, be given permission to lead the engagement, diagnose and find the real problem, and close without friction, even if you are an introvert and hates sales.
- Art of asking questions
- Communication: Learning how to listen
- Objection handling
- Money conversation (Pro-ACT)
- Perfect one-page proposal (ROT)
- Painless pricing—a guide on what to use when
- Four types of clients
Who is this for?
- Sole proprietor (service professional), small to medium sized creative agencies, creative entrepreneurs in growth mode
- Starting or currently running a creative business
- In-house agency team members involved in business operations