Using AI for Better Business and User ExperienceWorkshop User Experience Digital Product Design
This is a paid event with 15 spots limited. Get your tickets on Eventbrite or Email to [masked] to receive bank transfer details. Discounts apply to students and NGOs.
This workshop is part of a limited series of meetups called “Problem Solvers – Inspire to Innovate” where we discuss on topics such as growth hacking, culture and strategy for innovation.
Nadia will have a free talk on the day before the workshop which you can register for here MEETUP TALK LINK
Nadia Piet (NL) will facilitate a hands-on workshop to help you discover opportunities for AI within your organization and develop concepts to gain competitor advantage. You’ll be using the AI x Design ideation card deck and customer journeys to generate ideas, selecting the most potent ones based on assessing feasibility, viability, and desirability, and do concept development in which we plot our logic, and map user needs to algorithmic models.
Going through this process and the exercises, you’ll walk away with a handful of powerful concepts and will cultivate the knowledge and understanding to bring back into your team.
• A crash course in AI / build basic understanding
• Know common machine learning applications
• Know which building blocks like services and APIs are available to put them to practice
• Ideas on how to leverage AI for better user experiences
💎 WHY TO USE AI FOR BUSINESS AND UX
• Save time and money by automating and optimizing routine tasks
• Avoid mistakes and “human error”
• Use insight to predict customer preferences and offer them better, personalized experience
• Increase revenue by identifying and maximizing sales opportunities
• Grow expertise by enabling analysis and offering intelligent advice and support
• Increase productivity and operational efficiencies
• Mine vast amount of data to generate quality leads and grow your customer base
👨💼 THE SPEAKER
Nadia Piet (www.linkedin.com/in/nadia-piet) is a service designer with a background in digital strategy, coming from a non-technical background. Extensive research, self-study, and collaboration with engineers has helped her to develop a good understanding of AI and how it might be applied across contexts. Nadia is passionate about democratizing access to these technologies, making knowledge accessible, and designing AI-driven applications that put people first. She has worked as a Researcher for Mobgen (Accenture Interactive Amsterdam) and has been a Facilitator for Decoded working with people on topics such as Innovation, Design Thinking and Technology.
🍀 WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS
Catering to business and product owners, strategists, designers, innovators, we will focus on user and business value and assume zero technical knowledge. By the end you’ll have a good foundational understanding of AI, and probably a handful of ideas on how to apply it within your context.
18:00 – 18:45 – Sign in & networking
18:45 – 19:30 – Keynote Nadia Piet
19:30 – 20:00 – Q&A
20:00 – 20:30 – Networking, snacks & drinks
🔥 EXTRA – JOIN THE WORKSHOP
Nadia will be facilitating an interactive workshop “NAME WORKSHOP” on the next day (3rd October), to discover opportunities for AI within your organization and develop concepts.
Only 15 spots available. Get your ticket and find more information here: